IB World History Research Project Extension
Wait for it.... THE MONGOLS
IB History Introduction Project
1. Choose a podcast to listen to from the Ideas archive
2.Provide the title and link of your podcast on the following Google Form: https://goo.gl/z3Qx2s
3. Develop a research question from any aspect of the podcast using the following reference sheet: https://goo.gl/rvKXY7
4. Find a source that could be used as evidence for your research question. Provide a link and a brief description of the evidence.
5. How could you identify whether this is a valid source or not?
6. Using the information you've acquired write a FIRST DRAFT, based on the following response question:
In your view what knowledge could one gain by researching this question (your research question) and why would that be important?
Submit your paper for a formative review. Using the comments provided move to the final draft response. This will be your final paper for a summative grade.
6. Final draft response (summative)
Using the first draft of your response, identify which if any of the following historical concepts may be present. Relate at minimum 2 key historical concepts to your research question.